“Luca Antonelli already signed a contract with AC Milan until June 30, 2018. The Italian defender has chosen to wear the jersey number 31 jersey,” wrote Milan on the web page official website.
Before Antonelli, Milan had already been recruited Alessio Cerci, Suso, and Mattia Destro in the winter transfer window. While one other name, Gabriel Paletta, still waiting for official confirmation.
Up to 21 games in Serie A Milan still rooted in eighth position with 29 points, 10 points adrift of Napoli, who finished three – zone to the Champions League final.
According to online livescore sport website Winter transfer window actually utilized AC Milan in an attempt to clean up. Now turn the defender Luca Antonelli officially imported from Genoa.
Joining Diego Costa and Cesc Fabregas Chelsea really be a breath of fresh air for Jose Mourinho’s squad. Team winger, Eden Hazard was a blessing to feel himself the second coming of the Spanish players.
Hazard is officially recruited the Blues from Lille to a dowry worth 32 million Pounds in 2012, was always forced as breaking the deadlock when the club never won points. By doing so, practical dependence on players aged 23 was increasingly burdensome.
But now with the presence of the Costa and Fabregas at Stamford Bridge, was finally able to make Hazard breathe. Because the initial dilaga Premier League this season, the second retainer Matador team that directly impact quite impressive.
“It is true that they are the best players. Costa can score every game and Cesc (Fabregas) is one of the best midfielders in the world, “said Hazard, as reported by Goal, Thursday (09/11/2014).
“Cesc could score well and make good assists, as the first match against Burnley where he made a beautiful pass to Andre Schurrle. It is very important for the team and he can help us win, “he added.
Furthermore, Hazard expect a number of new retainer can display a consistent game. With hope, can help the team grabbed the trophy in the 2014-2015 season premier league.
“Last season I scored a lot of goals, and maybe this season I can make more goals. In fact, it could pass the Costa achievement which is one of the best and he can score goals. It’s my job to score goals, but my duty to make assists, too., “He continued.
“The new players have settled very well. I enjoy playing with the best players in the squad, and I am very happy. We have a very competitive team and we want more than last season. Last season we played well, but we did not win the cup. So we want to be, “Hazard lid.
INDIANAPOLIS - The first half of the season running less satisfactory for Movistar Yamaha rider, Jorge Lorenzo. However, it does not diminish his spirit to return to start the second half at the Indianapolis MotoGP this weekend.
Of the nine race before the summer break, Lorenzo relatively failed to compete with its rivals. 27-year-old drivers were still scattered in the top five standings 128 points adrift of the top standings MotoGP, Marc Marquez.
After the summer break all four weeks, the race second half of the season will soon be rolling on the Indianapolis Speedway Circuit. Lorenzo to deal with its own enthusiasm and optimism. Moreover, before the break he managed to finish in third position in the race series Germany which is get the third podium this season.
“After resting a fun time in the holidays, I now can not wait to return to the top of the motor. Always important to get off in order to recover physically and mentally, but I am now looking forward to racing to Indianapolis, “said two-time MotoGP world champion, as quoted Crashnet, Thursday (07/08/2014).
“There are still nine races left and I want to bend over backwards. I want to fight, and drove best to be the winner. I feel quite comfortable with the condition of my bike. I’m looking forward to racing in Indianapolis, especially with new asphalt, “the Spaniard rider completed.
Shanghai, KompasOtomotif - Chrysler Group cut the tag of the most luxurious models, the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8, so much cheaper 65,000 yuan. In addition, the Grand Cherokee 5.7L Summit also trimmed 45,000 yuan for alleged monopolistic practices forced the Chinese government.
China National Radio, without citing sources, said the National Reform and Development Commission (NDRC) in Shanghai, was nearing a decision on a case of alleged monopoly by Chrysler. The radio also said Chrysler could face if the announcement has been made, in the near future.
In addition to the price of a new car, the price reduction 145 types of components, such as headlights, mirrors, and a starter to 20 percent of the price now.
Daphne Zheng, Managing Director of Chrysler Group China Sales Limited, said the price adjustments made voluntary. Even companies working to find additional opportunities to improve competitiveness in the Chinese market.
NDRC also conduct an investigation into some brands, such as Mercedes-Benz, Audi, BMW, and some Japanese brands in the same case. This step is done to make sure there are no other brands that raise the price of automobile parts.
Last July, Audi said it would cut prices up to 38 percent and Mercedes-Benz parts will lower the average price of 15 percent starting in September 2014.
Nine officers from the Anti-Monopoly Ministry of China, on Monday (04/08/2014), visited the Mercedes-Benz headquarters in Shanghai without making an appointment in advance and conduct impromptu interviews with the workers.
“The timing is rather confusing.’s Happened probably because of price cuts do not meet the demands of the authorities,” said Han Weiqi, an analyst at CSC International Holdings in Shanghai.
Los Angeles – certainly happy action movie lovers. Latest Transporter films will be aired early next year.
Proclaimed the Hollywood Reporter, Saturday (08/02/2014), EuropaCorp film company. belongs to Luc Besson announced on Friday (08/01/2014) yesterday, the fourth Transporter films will release on March 6, 2015 in North America with the official title of The Transporter Legacy.
Transporter franchise‘s latest film became the first film of a planned trilogy. Three previous Transporter films made with a budget around $ 95 million and generate $ 235 million worldwide. All three previous films starring Jason Statham.
`Transporter Legacy` no longer starring Statham, but Ed Skrein (Game of Thrones). The movie directed by Camille Delamarre (Brick Mansions). Skrein will compete acting with Chabanol Loan, Radivoje Bukvic, Gabriella Wright, and Anatole Taubman.
It says the Hollywood Reporter, `Transporter Legacy` takes place French criminal underworld. Frank Martin (Skrein) known as The Transporter because keliahannya driving and be hired thugs. This time, Frank meets Anna (Chabanol) and have to deal with the Russian mafia business of human trafficking and kidnap his father.
Europa parties did not say when the movie on in other parts of the world.
- See more at: http://showbiz.liputan6.com/read/2085793/film-transporter-new-release-march-2015#sthash.soyXBtpv.dpuf
Los Angeles Mick Jagger‘s love for the world of music is very deep. This is evident because Mick Jagger still exist in the music industry at the age of the 71st year. Even today he still participated concert tour with his band, The Rolling Stones.
Mick Jagger music can also make a little forget her lover, L’Wren Scott, who died by suicide in March 2014 According to reports NME, Monday (04/08/2014), in an interview Mick Jagger apparently has no plans to retire within close because still enjoys his job as a vocalist.
Mick Jagger: ‘I do not know when I’m going to stop‘
Jagger consider performing in front of fans gave tremendous energy. He also never feel tired of giving the action stage with three colleagues in the Rolling Stones’ Keith Richards namely, Charlie Watts, and Ronnie Wood.
“I do not know when I will retire from the world of music, but I‘m working now. Extremely not to blame, because you do not have to worry. You come to a place and you are not going to stay in there for more than two days,” said Mick Jagger.
“I was very emotional when directly involved in many things. I was so excited for a concert tour. Each of you are on stage it is a very exciting moment because you do not know what will happen then,” he continued.
Singer hits Paint It Black is always trying to give a different action from the previous stage. Mick Jagger also mentioned that any appearances with The Rolling Stone is something new.
Meanwhile, The Rolling Stones will be touring around Australia and New Zealand titled Tour 14 ON FIRE. Concert tour this British rock band was rescheduled after being postponed due to several things. This tour will start on October 25 at the Adelaide Oval and ended on 22 November 2014.
- See more at: http://showbiz.liputan6.com/read/2086438/mick-jagger-bakal-pensiun-dari-the-rolling-stones#sthash.C79ohmP2.dpuf